East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

:LOL:

reminds me of the ebay auction for somebody's wife: "she's got a face like a butcher's dog, but she goes like the clappers" :LOL:

how long do the carpark tickets last at the pines ? is it all day ? im sure i saw a time on the last one i got :?

ill be a bit earlier like last time

i just hope my paint has dried by then

should be ok then

my little toe is a big bruise , havnt ridden for a couple of days , im sure itl be fine . im currently changing the rear tyre to something with actual tread :LOL: as of right now there is no wind here but looks like itl rain . im not bothered about getting wet , i just dont want to put too much clothing on and end up wet and sweaty

Great ride tonight guys, thanks. Really enjoyed the rain :)

Rob, hope everything got sorted out at home :(

Perry, loved the trailstar, is owning 7 bikes really acceptable???

yep rain didnt really bother me , well except when we got back to the carpark and i realised how wet and muddy i was :LOL:

i really must learn to corner :oops: ran out of trail at least 5 times i can think of . everybody else can do it just not me :oops:

the moto raptor on the rear is great , i could really notice the 363g saved by drilling the rim and changing that tyre . drags more than the old semislick but spins quicker and grips surprisingly well over the wet roots :D

doesnt look like any paint fell off my forks either , i was trying my luck doing 5 coats in 2 days as it was :LOL:

there are a couple trailstars that have appeared on the bay today

hope you didnt have too bad an evening rob :(

Back