East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

when i moved to sleaford from devon a few years ago i went out with a girl who lived near that part of lincoln , i hadnt seen any hills in lincs until i saw that one , she didnt understand why i was so pleased to walk up and down it :LOL:

is it wrong to get excited about hills :?

35 miles today . wasnt going to bother today but after looking out of the window and seeing the wind going the good way , all 20mph of it i head out . the last 10 miles was a bit tiring , i guess i should have had a better breakfast than 6 chocolate muffins :LOL:

3rd lap around the sun had gone in so the nice downhill thats covered in trees was visable for once ( lately the sun shining through the trees leaves very sunny areas and very dark areas , so its hard for the eyes to adjust that quickly ) after using the mrs bike yesterday with the suspension my hands ( well 2 smallest fingers ) wernt aching so i threw caution to the wind and didnt cover the brakes , hit some nice lines and was going well until i cornered a tad wide and got too close to some bushes and clouted my left foot on something very solid :cry: so my foot is now a bit numb :(

looks like it might be a little damp Thursday, but at least we can hope the rain might have eased off.

meet at 6 in the same place as the first meet we had?

I am at the Mansfield office that day and have a meeting at 4pm that I hope will be finished by 5pm - I'll then aim to get to the Pines asap after that - I will be coming though :D

odd question for you guys: any of you looking to sell a dishwasher?

Ours has packed it in. Looking for a reasonably good make if possible in good condition. Can collect within reasonable radius.

I've got one! Shes a pain in the arse but her names quite nice! I'll even deliver!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Don't any of you dare tell my misses! She is the fun police (and my dish washer :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

Back