MacRetro chat and rides thread

Sorry Gazz, made the mistake of selling my last Yo. Not a mistake I plan repeat. This one is going to be better than the last too!

Keep looking for one though Gazz- best bike you will every own. Fact.

Si

clockworkgazz":1rda7oel said:
so which bikes are going or are you just adding to the collection?

thought I'd post this over here. At the moment just the muddy fox and the saracen. have a ton of bits I've been collecting though for no particular build so I'll slim that stuff down too then focus on getting each 'build in progress' up and running. Build list looks something like the salsa,kona,fat,kuwahara probably :roll: though the salsa and the kuwahara need very little to finish. Might also move the zaskar on, I owe velo a barrel of karma and could do with selling some of the bits from it. Keeping it for Dalby though.

Dr S":11obyc06 said:
Sorry Gazz, made the mistake of selling my last Yo. Not a mistake I plan repeat. This one is going to be better than the last too!

Keep looking for one though Gazz- best bike you will every own. Fact.

Si

sorry did I miss the thread or summit- have you got the yo yet and do you have any piccies?

It should land at the weekend but needs paint first. Got most of the bits now for it. Hope to have it ready for Mountain Mayhem.

You really going to sell the S bike gazz? Cool looking machine.

Si

it would just leave you with the clockwork and the dale?

The Sbike might stay for now but with the gt coming I need to ship out a few and remember I still have my fav- the inbred :twisted:

Looking at some of the pics in POTM is brill, reckon theres somewhere we could go for a 'out there' experience?

Back