Having a bloody moan

"The caliper doesn't fit anything" = "I didn't check before buying to see if the caliper was compatible with my forks"

Buyer should have asked a couple more questions before jumping in with the 'dibs' and 'pm sent'.

I bought some discs a while ago on here without checking to see if they fitted my calipers. They didn't, but I didn't hassle the seller as it was my own stupid fault and they were a bargain. I'd rather modify my calipers, or use them as an excuse to buy a new bike.

I buy stuff here all the time ,but because im so fickle ,i change my mind before it arrives :LOL:
Ive never thought of sending it back with a lame excuse :?
always a use somewhere
Or a resale or swop for something else at later date :D
-----------------------------------------
Latest lose out
I buy 1 lx v lever for a fiver
Then buy the opposite lx lever[different year] for another fiver

Then spot a pair of Alivio sti's,and buy them rendering the 2 v levers surplus to requirements

Solution-Parcel the 2 lx levers together and sell on for a fiver :roll:
----------------
This appears to be the normal here

:?

Somebody here is doing well :LOL:
----------------------------------------------------------------
This isnt ebay, so if you tell them tough titties,you should have checked,they cant claim you via paypal[sent as a gift removes the option to claim back]
But this is a nice forum full of mice people so that kind of thing would be frowned upon,no matter who said it

My solution would be to inform that buyer that he can return it but he takes the return postal charge hit as it isnt your fault the buyer got it wrong ,so why should i lose money

And since when do you, buy, then return ,just cos you didnt like/want anymore
This isnt Argos :roll:

:roll:
Yeah they're always scratching about looking for crumbs :LOL:

Attachments

• getmecoat.gif
    getmecoat.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,283
Agree - refund but if the purchaser has a feedback thread as a seller it might be worth a note.

One return that's questionnable might be excusable but if it becomes a pattern......

Back