Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

Good ride tonight.....proper maxed my legs out playing goats on the hills though :roll:

GPS data coming in the morning chaps....carbo load beckons here now :LOL:

Neill

Good ride last night, the riding / chatting ratio is improving. Tony did well considering it was his first time off-road for a very very long time. Even the bloody Kona behaved itself, and I didn't deliberately sabotage the gears so it wouldn't go into granny ring.

jango":3vuqkihx said:
the big question....did we go further than last week? :LOL:

not really :roll:

However...if you look at the comparison below we rode for less time, beat our gums for less time, rode ever so slightly further and fat bastards like me me burned more calories ;)

Link at the bottom for this weeks ride.

p.s when you go to that page, in Trip Tools > Trip Actions: on the left hand side, click on 'Elevation Profile' then click the 'Time' button at the bottom....look at some of those ascents :shock:

http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip ... ripSummary

Attachments

• Clip.jpg
    Clip.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,504
Interesting figures, Florence Nightingale looks a bit rougher than last week. You mentioned last night the areas of the woods that we hardly ever venture in, these parts do not have any singletrack only fireroads.

Drapoon":29wdkdx0 said:
How'd the boozecruise work out fella? :)

Got pulled by HM Customs :roll:
Got back really late

Went out and did 25 miles on the road late Sunday though (so now I feel better!!)

Arr no - hope it didn't render the trip worthless!

I did 20 miles this morning into work for once - dreading the ride back

Eyes rolling now :oops:

See you tomorrow dude(s)

Back