MacRetro chat and rides thread

Theres an interesting thread about collecting bikes as in picking them up. I was going to stick my name down but reckon the full MacRetro massif would also help out no?

kaiser":2t7qnb0o said:
too soon :LOL: the Sunday before doll-bi(Dalby)

oh and 10 miles on the fixed this morn :D

bugger will need to go out tonight then :twisted:

Put my name down for the collection- good idea.

My pa said he will pick up the bike and bring it up in 2 weeks- result :cool:

You had better not do yourself in running before dalby, just set your goal at beating jordans time in the london marathon and you will be alright.

It''l be 10 mile home too :D looking forward to seein this bike gazz, after speaking to you about the madness nearly got caught up myself bidding for a proflex :oops: stopped myself in time though. I'm, trying to get rid of bikes, worked out that I have 10(built or build pending) :oops:

All sense goes out the window when I get bargain fever on the bay :roll: My problem is I look in the garage and can put together a great argument to keep every one. But some need to go......

So they're going then Gazz? Or are you casting a wide net and seeing what bites?

going if anyone wants them- Not going to ride the proflex much from now on, the GF is to much of a phaff and the MF doesn't really fit albeit it was fun doing it up- the sbike is on shaky ground to :LOL:

Clear the decks and get a fat--I wish.

I know and I am very jealous- give me first refusal of your yo when you get bored with it Dr and I can keep his fat company.

Fancy your chances putting the wicked on my car bike rack now Kaiser :twisted:

clockworkgazz":1q7oa2p6 said:
I

Fancy your chances putting the wicked on my car bike rack now Kaiser :twisted:

Ha, front seat only for this one. Thinking of another singlespeed build.

Back