MacRetro chat and rides thread

Kate is no fun now she has ditched the charlie and jodie just bangs on about her feckin' horses- however I can confirm that elle's tits are even better in real life :twisted:

I get paid nothing which is prob. still to much judging by the quality of the photo's :roll: My work do football Financial services and I have been the everyman family for portsmouth, birmingham, bolton and pretty sure it was west brom :?

Almost met peter crouch but I went to the toilet so I missed him :LOL: :LOL:

did they photoshop the smile on your face in the rangers shot :LOL: or is something else making you smile :LOL: :LOL:

if that's yours, it should only be sold to someone who is willing to put some chips on the paintwork- at least you rode it properly......oh err fnarr fnarr. Has the price increased?

Right word up to the MacRetro SSUK09 massive.

Eye is starting a training log innit for the inspiration across this northern nation- big up yourself and add your wicked rides (and I don't mean me tracy). Get out in your local hood and mash it up on your dream machine and get well fit for the ram raiding we's all be doin' in engerland-land.

ok enough of that richard madley bullcrap- very purile :oops:

Anyway went out on the local trails the night for 1 hr :roll: on the On-one (**** me is that a great bike :cool: :cool: :cool: ) and will be trying to get out most nights from now on. Dalby is but a few weeks away :shock: so post up your outings to help inspire us all to get out between now and then.

Errr does running count? was out for a wee 10k tonight.

running defo counts- anything that helps motivate us to doing as well as we can on the 7th- when is your edinburger marathon again?

too soon :LOL: the Sunday before doll-bi(Dalby)

oh and 10 miles on the fixed this morn :D

Back