todays Isle of Wight AFTERMATH thread!!!

WANTED dead or alive for leaving nasty whiffs or crimes to retrobikes :? :LOL:

yeah i think it did and heathy looks like he's trying to clench in that pic!! and he was the one who smelt it first! and we all know the "whoever smelt it dealt it" rule!! :LOL: :LOL:

jonnyboy666":105c7uz7 said:
yeah i think it did and heathy looks like he's trying to clench in that pic!! and he was the one who smelt it first! and we all know the "whoever smelt it dealt it" rule!! :LOL: :LOL:

And the poor chap behind is look around in disgust! He did eat a lot of that double choc ice cream didn't he :LOL:

ive just been going through the videos on my cam, theres a reason its called a helmet cam and not bar mounted cam :LOL: it will shake your fillings loose just watching it.

First of all, many thanks to 'jonnyboy66' for organizing this trip as I have really enjoyed this trip.

All went well, great views from cliff tops, the trails was perfect with some testing climbs, the riders was great company with some nice interesting retro bikes and the sun came out for us in the pub garden and our return back to the ferry.

'Healty' was in top form with the jokes and keep us amused and 'tintin40' was impressive on the climbs, he should be wearing the polka jersey, I tried to keep up with him on the final climb but he was long gone and couldnt catch him, it must be those 'Red Bull's in 'tintin40's' water bottle done the trick!

Cheers all :)

Awesome day once again boyz, i had a blast. I love it when the weather plays ball ;) Always good to meet new faces, including "street wars"
Thanks again Jonny for the ride and gravymonster for the lift.
Catch up soon.........

Back