newbie hello!

billinjah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey guys just registered after following on here in the shadows for a while now! Im a bit of a breezer nut having raced one in the early 90's as a teen i now ride a 92 Breezer lightening full nos retro build mostly imported from the us few bits id like to change like brakes (mattahausers needed excuse spelling!) i also ride a specialized enduro s-works self build and an on-one rigid single speed semi retro build on that one! hope to have a laugh on here seems a nice site! oh and i also know gradeafailure and scarlett on here from various vw forums (my rado is almost finished!!)

Welcome!
Have you heard the new forum rules though? All newcomers must 'donate' something to me. Wahey! That Breezer will do very nicely thankyou very much.
Failing that (or if yer a bit tight) then pics will do i s'pose...

Hey boyburning, is your avatar supposed to hypnotise people?

I can't take my eyes of it! :LOL:

Cheers Scant!

B3 - Yes,

"Look into my breasts, you are feeling very dreamy, when i click my fingers you will feel an irresistable urge to hand over all your retro-loveliness to BoyBurning. One, Two..."

:LOL: boobs!!! yeah ill get some pics up asap just given her a clean today so looking lovely! just went for a ride on the sworks nice but its no retro bike!

jiggly jiggly....! wish I had ti..... prob best not to continue that on a forum of blokes....

Welcome aboard Bill - cant believe your still doing that rado, Ive bought and sold 2 and your still not done....!

Back