Parkpre Pro825 SS - Dead before it was even finished :-(

The stem is a Ritchey forcelight, but it's not what is planned for the bike.

I need some advice. What colour stem and post? White or black :?
The cranks are black, saddle will be red.

I think for balance, the stem needs to be white, but then what about the post
:?

You need to go for a black stem, this will give the same effect you get from the crank arm and red spider, but it will be set off with the red headset.

I didn't plan the red spider, I had been looking for an AC spider for months and this is the only one I found, might work still...

New pics uploaded with skinwall tyres fitted, I was going to go black but i think it looks better with these.

Thats gonna be pretty special :cool: fwiw I'd go black post/stem

Yeah, i think I agree, black post n stem.

I'm stuck on the chainset now too! So far it's black arm and red spider (the ano red matches headset quite well), should the chainring be silver or black?

Still searching for a skinny silver Hope Ti front hub and a Bonty mustang rim to match back too :roll:

Started this project well over 6 months ago now :shock:

I can't wait to see it will the hope ultra light hub. if you can go radial it would be nice. When I had the wheel build cross spoked they always looked strained due to the small flanges.

My standard Hope Radial.

P5180065.jpg

P5180069.jpg

Right, this must be the slowest project ever! Decided against the DX V' and found some cantis instead.

I'm still waiting for...
*Bonty Mustang rim so i can build up the Hope hub!
*Nice layback 27.0mm black seatpost
*What saddle would look good on this? Red flite??
*Red seatbinder.
*Black single chainring bolts
*New straddle wires :oops:
*Black ahead stem (that one is borrowed), i'd like a control tech i think.
*And some decals! I was thinking just plain black and only the Parkpre and headbadge. The Parkpre to be in slightly thinner font though otherwise it'll look to think with one colour.

What do you guys think so far?

SNC12854.JPG

SNC12857.JPG

SNC12858.JPG

:oops:

Not quite.... yet anyway :LOL:

I just need to find those damn bits! and a decent saddle to suit it.

Back