Ae 16th of May

Face it Kaiser, you can boing it as much as a crazed space hopper and you'll still only get some of the usual suspects. :roll:

The Scots are a UK minority and the MacRetro clan are a Scotland minority and likely to remain so but a guy called Bigdavevw is going to try and be at Ae if he can get his mums car fixed :D

Gonna boing this once more for a I fear its dead in the water :(

quick role call:

kaiser

IF I am functioning ( a brief muscular pain in my shoulder caused me to briefly pass out this morning, better now) and I can be bothered to root around in my shed and build up my not quite retro Giant DS y-framed full sus and finally if I can be bothered to drive another 140 mile round trip in my Robin and for that matter afford the petrol, then I'll be there.

That however is a lot of very big Ifs :roll:

I am never going to show up to a trail centre I have never been to before on a rigid mtb without some body armour ever again and this includes Dalby. Learning curve is too steep and painful :roll: :LOL:

Cheers

Velo

wife is working that day, Car is in the garage on friday, but should be ok, I might have a pass for sunday but Ae is quite far for me, interested in something more central. Comrie Croft perhaps?

Without trying to sound to pushy :roll: do you reckon you guys might know by Wednesday? Just that I can organise summat else if it doesn't pan out.

kaiser":28buyyhh said:
Without trying to sound to pushy :roll: do you reckon you guys might know by Wednesday? Just that I can organise summat else if it doesn't pan out.

Will know by Wednesday, starting nightshift driving tonight so will find out if i'll be working on Friday night or not.

Back