Isle of Wight retro ride!!! date is MAY 10TH INFO UPDATE

I was feeling fine..............

Just took my bike for a spin after a clean and tweak, had a good pull on the brakes and the front cable pulled through the canti, under inspection now realise the thread has gone :twisted: has been fine until then, even on the FOD ride down the hemorage trail.

I am a bit peed off but glad it happend now rather than tomorrow, I will have to have a dig for another pair of canti's for the front :roll: I hate running odd brakes :?

See you all tomorrow

Gravy Monster":iqobm6sc said:
I was feeling fine..............

Just took my bike for a spin after a clean and tweak, had a good pull on the brakes and the front cable pulled through the canti, under inspection now realise the thread has gone :twisted: has been fine until then, even on the FOD ride down the hemorage trail.

I am a bit peed off but glad it happend now rather than tomorrow, I will have to have a dig for another pair of canti's for the front :roll: I hate running odd brakes :?

See you all tomorrow

Got plenty of spares if you need anything. Just been out for a spin along the beach. Neck feels ok-ish now but am pretty dosed up on ibuprofen. Just have to do the same for tomorrow :D

Appreciate your kind thoughts Makster but have doug out a pair of old DX low pro's, not quite the same as the M900's but thats retro for you :LOL:

GM

i have some odd M900 arm parts you may be able to rob what you need from, you can have em if you're at the next jumble

just for anyone who is local, i meeting up with tintin for a pint and a curry in brockenhurst if anyone would like to join us :D about 830pm, the curryhouse is on brookley road near the watersplash

don't be riding behind us tomorrow!!! :LOL:

jonnyboy666":1mj9jd6u said:
just for anyone who is local, i meeting up with tintin for a pint and a curry in brockenhurst if anyone would like to join us :D about 830pm, the curryhouse is on brookley road near the watersplash

don't be riding behind us tomorrow!!! :LOL:

If only i had known earlier, i would have poped down and made a weekend of it.

I should probably let people know that I'm not going to this now. Been laid up with man flu for the past few days which means that I've managed to finish building three bikes but won't be riding for a few days more :(

russel, i know what you mean i'm not feeling my best, i think i have the start of a cold or something. i have been resting today and will be resting on monday before returning to work on tuesday. hopefully just one day of exerting myself won't make it worse!!

@rabbit, the curry was yummy!! :D and me and tintin, i reckon we could fix the world!!! properly put it to rights tonight!! :LOL:

looking forward to this! :D

Great day(trying to keep up with Heathy) got sun burnt :D

Starting the the start :)

Back