Sunn ti singlespeed

Simon, I'm not even sure when or where SSUK is, but planning to go to Scotland yes, though not defined how yet. Will depend on how many people go, and for how long. Might take a week off to go the (real) Worlds in Ft William too. You going?

I've travelled to Ft Bill in the Caledonian sleeper before, that's a nice option. Train from London Friday night after work, sleep in cabin, breakfast in bed looking at lovely Scottish scenery, arrival at 9am.

Also planning to go to the SSEC (www.ssec07.com) in lovely Southern France near Mt Ventoux (with obligatory ride down it :) )

Regarding the Alien, as I've said before after having rounded several bolts, I took to the metal saw and transformed the bolts into screws. With a burly screwdriver you can get the requisite tension I can't see how you can get with a tiny 3mm allen. The problem with this clamp is it does't really tell you when it's tight enough. You can keep tightening for lots more once it seems fairly tight.

sylvain, your avatar is f'kin scary! :LOL:
steveK, you think that saddle is far forward in the rails.. you should see his yeti ;)

It was a muddy-sloopy race!

Reminds me of Papa Lazarou ...

papa_lazarou.gif

Nowt wrong with that. Although i found my 575 isn't the longest top tube in the world and therefore run the saddle further back :roll:

Back