18lb, 4oz ...of Tom's finest steel.. . :) updates page 5

Saw this bike in the flesh at weekend, it's a stunner and will only get better once you find some Logic cranks and few other retro parts.

Top marks thus far :D

Right guys , bit of an update on the P20, I have decided that until I get the last few bits for the original factory build, I am going to have a bit of fun and experiment, and see just how low I can get the weight of the bike too, yet remain usable...

So call it what you like, but I'll call it a change of clothes :)

So far and I am not going to quote any weights as yet, but it is now a good sub 19lb ;)

Heres a few teaser shots, just waiting for a couple of bits to land on my doorstep, then I'll post full spec and weight..

Thanks to all the guys who have been helping me on this build, could not have done it without your help and advice/assistance (delete as appropriate ;))

Hope you like it, I love it to pieces .. :)

Cant wait for the final components to land.. :)

Yes! Bas.. , but your not seeing it yet ;) :LOL: your'll have to wait till I get the rest of the bits through the post :LOL: :LOL:

Re: re:

captain8track":3933txz4 said:
what kind of seatpost is that?

Judging from the small section visible, I'd say it was an LP Composites carbon seatpost from the mid 90s, recently sold for a bargain price on this very website...

Lovely. What a great bike! This is s.x on wheels :D

do you have an overall picture?

Yes ! just give us some pics please.

Ok guys, lots of PM's asking for full on shot :) , well I am happy to say that its 99% done for this build, just the rear mech to change, and maybe seat .. .. change of pedals...... well 97% done then :LOL: :LOL:

Back