NE&Yorks- RBDW route survey Dalby- 23May

So what are we riding this time guys? I'm mulling over bringing the Boulder for comfort or my Wicked FAT. On the other hand, what with Gil upstaging us all with wierd and wonderful stuff every time, I might bring the Schwinn along for a killer slog :shock:

Just been singlespeeding the cross bike with a 44x18 so thats out,it all depends on what happens this week with forks as to what I'm riding,if I can make the SIDs fit the Fat then that might be a goer or if I can get some new forks for the GT ss I may bring that(cracked the SIDs crown last weekend :cry: )Promise not to bring the carbon Scott this time :D

I've been commuting on Frankenshite all week with 34/13 and the hills have been murder so I don't blame you not bringing the cross bike. Going to go for 34/15 and see if it's any better. I might even run the Wicked as SS for Dalby. Mmmmmmmmm decisions decisions.

MJN":17ournwp said:
Well Si I only run a 32x17 on the GT,something to think about ;)

I originally ran 34/16 on Frankenshite but found it two low on slicks at 80psi, I was constantly spinning out. 34/13 is do-able on my commute but it makes the big hill out of town a killer. Especially this week as it's been windy.

Looking like a run out on the modern at this rate- Boulders in bits, Wicked is for sale, Klunker is too heavy and that leaves the 87 FAT or the Cotic.

Dr S":1fuhcghg said:
Looking like a run out on the modern at this rate- Boulders in bits, Wicked is for sale, Klunker is too heavy and that leaves the 87 FAT or the Cotic.

87' FAT it is then :cool: ! 91' alpinestars for me :D !

sinnett177":13dfk8ix said:
Dr S":13dfk8ix said:

87' FAT it is then :cool: ! 91' alpinestars for me :D !

FAT is now sporting period correct XT M730 mechs so can be classed as finished at last. Looking forward to seeing the Alpinestars Mark- always nice builds you do.

Si

Back