Dalbeattie on Saturday the 9th of May

Rhys, if the weathers been a bit wet, how do the trails fair?

I can't speak of the red route but the bits that follow along with the blue route aren't as root infested as Mabie was.

There are some sections that go along duckboard so they may get slippy when wet. Adds to the excitement I suppose. :LOL:

Enjoy and watch that big ring on the Slab! :roll:

Rhys

The rocks are granite and apparently grippy even when wet, advise caution anyway, we old foggies are cautious by nature as we don't bounce like we used to :roll:

kaiser":1n0bqxrk said:
Jimi, actually scratch the Killie route as I would be passing down through Ayr :roll: picked the wrong road.

Also checked the weather :? heavy showers which should make the rocks interesting :p I would defer to glentress if anyones concerned (light showers)

No worries, will meet at yours, also Glentress would be fine with me.

Oi ! No Kaiser Indecision moments, we said Dalbeattie and we are going to Dalbeattie. I've psyched myself up for the 80 mile journey and fueled the Robin. Whats rain to a Scotsman especially as it will be raining just as much at Glentress !

We go !

We ride !

We critique later !

;)

clockworkgazz":20kmu2m9 said:
so how wet was it- it has been pissing down all day in ward 5 kilmarnock general hospital :(

Doesn't sound good gazz hope everythings ok? and yes it was wet :(

Jeez, hope it's nothing serious :shock:

Was very wet but still a good ride, it's a great place, Velo had a bad stack though which was a bummer :(

sorry if I have misled you- my house is "Ward 5"- Wife has larynthitis which means she can't do anything and is sick all the time and the youngest has a really bad fever- not quite in hospital :oops: but nearly- glad you had a good time, is velo ok?

Back