NE&Yorks- RBDW route survey Dalby- 23May

Dr S":2kapeq7d said:
Should be the usual steady 15-20 miles or so.

Si

So will it just be a morning thing rather than the whole day ?
Just weighing it up against a half five wake up call :shock:

NakedGav":3k0e5qgv said:
Dr S":3k0e5qgv said:

Si

We'll be done for 2/3-ish at a guess. Its usually gone 10:30 by the time we get riding so set off a little later and skip breakfast/pissing about/talking crap/pre ride fettle etc. The 8:30 bit is for the Breakfast Club, we'll be at Dalby around 9:45, so aim for 10:00.

Si

Dr S":3a7qg0wy said:
NakedGav":3a7qg0wy said:
Dr S":3a7qg0wy said:

Si

We'll be done for 2/3-ish at a guess. Its usually gone 10:30 by the time we get riding so set off a little later and skip breakfast/pissing about/talking crap/pre ride fettle etc. The 8:30 bit is for the Breakfast Club, we'll be at Dalby around 9:45, so aim for 10:00.

Si

Yeah I usually struggle with the getting up thing so meet em there.Of course if I'm early I get a kip in the car :)

Here you go!

Gil_M + gang
Dr S + some more on moderns
Sithlord
MJN
Sinnett
NakedGav

Maybes

Albash
P20
Justbackdated

Well I'm going to learn to drive, buy a car and somehow fund running it as I'm missing out on my 'getting back on my old bike' plan.

I'm a possible... I need to check plans with the boss, but if she stamps me pass then I'll be there. I'll ask her when she gets in, hammered, tonight! ;)

FunkyMrMagic":22lrd3vq said:
I'm a possible... I need to check plans with the boss, but if she stamps me pass then I'll be there. I'll ask her when she gets in, hammered, tonight! ;)

How'd you get on? Did say say yes or throw her Kebab at you?

Back