MacRetro chat and rides thread

are you still out there jimi?

Will give you a shout the morra about sunday- looking touch and go for me :( as wife is still laid up with an ear infection but will keep fingers crossed.

clockworkgazz":zufurqbm said:
are you still out there jimi?

Will give you a shout the morra about sunday- looking touch and go for me :( as wife is still laid up with an ear infection but will keep fingers crossed.

Still here :) , my job has changed so i have a lot less internet time, gone from nightshift lastweek to dayshift this week, also had internet access in work at night so went from having loads of time to spend on here to hardly any at all, lucky if i can manage an hour in the evening now :roll: , ain't got a clue what i'll be doing next week.

Still, at least i'm lucky i still have a job, and i'm off tomorrow, bought a nice new cherry red Gibson SG last weekend and i'll get out for a ride this weekend so it ain't all doom and gloom :D

nice to hear from you mate- cancel the west highland jaunt on sunday sorry- can't make it and defo mani BOTM entry :cool:

kaiser":2bwhhhsk said:
jimihendrix":2bwhhhsk said:
kaiser":2bwhhhsk said:
Jimi you gonna stick the Mani in for BOTM?

Done ;)

will this be coming to dalbeattie tomorrow?

Afraid not, went to the PO thisafternoon to collect the bits ordered from CRC (missed the delivery during the week) and they weren't there :x, will be the E3 tomorrow.

jimihendrix":1sqb0m0j said:
kaiser":1sqb0m0j said:
jimihendrix":1sqb0m0j said:
kaiser":1sqb0m0j said:
Jimi you gonna stick the Mani in for BOTM?

Done ;)

will this be coming to dalbeattie tomorrow?

Afraid not, went to the PO thisafternoon to collect the bits ordered from CRC (missed the delivery during the week) and they weren't there :x, will be the E3 tomorrow.

It'll be a SS trial then, same as last week if dave is on the dyna?? :D

Went to fit the new chainrings and bolts to the Manitou last night and found the crank spider is bent to hell :x , so that's the cranks scrap :cry: , after forking out £120 odd for the new bits needed and a couple of sets of shifters off here (which i didn't really need :roll: ), also £129 for an new ECU for the non starting Polo (which didn't cure it :roll: :roll: ) i'm skint so new cranks will need to wait.

I'm selling the whole lot and buying a nice new Carerra from Halfords :LOL:

know what you mean JH, this retro biking lark can be bad for the wallet- just glad I'm not into motor's aswell, they seem even more of an expense.

Just a thought but why not sell the lot and get yourself an On-one :roll: :LOL:

I'll Just get my coat.

Back