Ringle H20 swap?

Hello Gump, been up to my Mum's and got my cage off now and back with me, given it a bit of a clean up (could probably do with a better one mind you) just to get the mud off. There are a couple of tiny tiny scratches about 2 which I will take close up pics off and some pics of the whole cage today and get them too you tonight if you want. Any chance of some pics of yours?, cheers.

Here are pics of the cage now its been taken off, sorry if there's too many off them just wanted to show exactly what the condition was like i've made em a bit smaller though so they don't take up too much room, if you want full size pics I've got em though, you still interested in the swap for the blue one Gump?.

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

Hi ape,

yeah will take some pics.
Looks similar with a couple of little marks on corner - but being blue doesn't show.

Cheers, get me some pics then matey and we'll discuss how were gonna sort this out, we may as well just send the cages without the bits and pieces to avoid complications and just send each other the cages without the bolts ect.

hey, sorry for delay, been a bit ill with flu.

Pic here...

main.php

as I said, there are a couple of tiny marks on the corners, but not that you would see unless its on your dinner table next to singletrack for some reason

ok by me.. :D

Cool yeah looks fine to me matey seem to be about simular condition so I'd be happy with that, I'll see if I can get something to package it in and try and post it off on Monday.

Back