Dalbeattie on Saturday the 9th of May

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
yes this saturday anyone fancy dalbeattie?

I could do this but transport is still a problem, would probably cost £50 in fuel for the Capri :roll: , if i make it to yours K could the both of us leave from there ?

jimihendrix":1p9mrlee said:
I could do this but transport is still a problem, would probably cost £50 in fuel for the Capri :roll: , if i make it to yours K could the both of us leave from there ?

Mark of course we'll sort summat out. :D

Pack your dark glasses guys, the White lightnings coming, its been SS'd and it shifts pretty dam well, should have had it at the drum :roll:

Also the Ken is a possibly maybe, I PM'd him saying DaveDH was prepared to pick him up from Edinburgh train station and shift him to Dalbeattie, he has responded with a degree of interest so here's hoping he might join us ;)

Looking a promising meet and Dave says its not particularly hilly so its SS possible :D

Cheers

enjoy lads- will have to look after the wife this weekend so not coming out to play :(

will need to kick the west coast trip in the head sunday too sorry jimi.

Have fun and remember to take lots of pictures :cool:

No problem Gazz, hope your wife gets over whatever it is and is feeling better soon ;)

My job has gone to sh!te, the cushy number nightshift job ended last week so been on day shift this week and aint got a clue what i'll be doing next week, may be driving which i really dont want to do :roll:

At least i'm lucky i still have a job i suppose, just a lot less spare time and it's screwed up my routine :roll:

Mark we could either meet a mine or meet on route. I pass through Kilmarnock if its any better? I'll pm you my addy. :D

Jimi, actually scratch the Killie route as I would be passing down through Ayr :roll: picked the wrong road.

Also checked the weather :? heavy showers which should make the rocks interesting :p I would defer to glentress if anyones concerned (light showers)

Bugger!

This weekend is one of the few weekends I'm not being dragged across to the in-laws at Dalbeattie :(

Have a grrrrrrrrrr8 time. Not done the red route there yet, only the blue, but the skills loop is good for finishing off the ride if you feel there is still some left in the tank :cool:

There are no facilities there except the Car Park so go prepared.

Looking fwd to the piccies of you tackling the Slab :D

Rhys

Back