MacRetro chat and rides thread

yeah early start is a must if we want to get a ride in sat- figure journey time is about 4 hours.

lets see wot jimi and jamie have to say.....

I have 2 roof mounted carriers but getting them to you might be the issue, they are not the best but they work.

I'm really sorry, but I have to pull out of the arrochar jaunt - because I have just found out I don't have an MOT on my car and my garage can't fit me in till next week. really embarrasing.

Ok, I want to do Relentless for sure now and have one more team member to bring along, is anyone else serious about this? we can do several team sizes but I'd definately like more than a two man team.

£40 quid each entry to be punished as much as you like in 24 hours. 10 mile Witches trail laps.

Any takers?

Ive put up a Relentless recruitment thread on it's own you can express an interest there.

Gaz, some pain is good I should know I'm experiencing it every time I ride uphill :)

They also have the downhill enduro - as many times as you and your bike can manage down the worlds course in 6 hours, that should be easier :) the winner last year managed 18 times - that's only 32 miles in 6 hours, We should manage that.

http://www.nofussevents.co.uk/event/End ... hill/1027/

Does one have to push back up between runs Ken or is there a paint chipping uplift service? Like the idea of doing the DH enduro on my Schwinn in flannel shirt and gardening gloves.

Kaiser and Gash, if you want to break up your journey south enroute to Dalby the offer of tea and scones at Dr S Towers still stands. You'll be passing my door anyway.

Si

sounds like a very nice diversion- cheers for the kind invite.

Why not come along on the Sat and go round the course with us- open to all I think? You can bring those new fangled gears with you aswell ;)

Should one of you guys not need there SS bike until the day of the race I could transport it down in the Robin. Admittedly there is still the pick up and drop off points to arrange and of course if anything happens to me on the way down, you'd be bikeless, but its an option ;)

As for relentless, I suspect SSUK will be the only competative event I do this year except maybe the Hairy Coo Wee race.

Cheers

Back