1999 GT Xizang Team Frame

horshamhornet

Devout Dirtbag
This is my new toy, certainly nothing retro about most of the parts fitted but this frame is still shining like new even though its 10 years old :D
Can't wait to get out on it tomorrow!

Attachments

• xizang3 002.jpg
    xizang3 002.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 5,665
  • xizang333 010.jpg
    xizang333 010.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 5,665
re:

what year is fork?

was thinking of thomson stem on mine, but see now that it looks a bit chubby. frame looks great is it a 16" ?

I'm pleased to report this bike rides as good as it looks, it ate up just under 30 miles with ease despite my distinct lack of riding recently :LOL:

This is indeed the frame that was on ebay.com recently, I paid enough for it but I wanted one of these 10 years ago and talked myself out of it then, I wasn't going to do it again as the chances of getting one as clean as this are slim to say the least.

The frame is an 18" c-c, I haven't bothered to weigh it but its a wee bit lighter than my Whyte 19, so would guess at around 22lbs?

The forks are a Sid Team from 2004, I've had and still got various pairs of Sids and have never had a problem with them apart from the usual flexy issue

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
looks like your running X-0 ? How do you like it? As planing to switch over

Back