Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

got to ride some new fangled modern thing with funny gears and suspension

Definate quote of the night - Neill upon spying some '96 LX rapidfires....."how do these work then?" :LOL:

Great ride and now with this fangled new technology we have a target to beat next week :shock:

Any chance of changing to Wednesday nights for the next 2 weeks? the reason being my son, Jake, aged nearly 7, has been recently diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. He has just started some therapy sessions on a Thursday evening, they are local but they make him so tired he finds it hard to walk home afterwards. This will only be for a couple of weeks and then we can resume Thursday evening rides.

Yo dudes, good ride - a wee bit more chatting than last week :shock:

I'm cool with Wednesdays :)

I think we should aim to add a third onto our distance next week?

Anybody fancy riding Cannock / Thetford in the next couple of weeks?

Wednesday next week works for me so far.

I'm up for a Thetford run on a Sunday in the next few weeks.

Thetford on the 10th May would be ideal, it would give me an excuse not to go to a party I have been told I am going to.

The 10th of May works for me...I think :?

I never know what I'm doing more than 3 days in advance, post up a thread and see how many of the usual suspects are up for it!

REKIBorter":psd1ius5 said:
Any chance of changing to Wednesday nights for the next 2 weeks? the reason being my son, Jake, aged nearly 7, has been recently diagnosed with muscular dystrophy.

Sorry to hear about your boy....Wednesday is no problemo for me.

neilll":1y3h34x5 said:
REKIBorter":1y3h34x5 said:
Any chance of changing to Wednesday nights for the next 2 weeks? the reason being my son, Jake, aged nearly 7, has been recently diagnosed with muscular dystrophy.

Sorry to hear about your boy....Wednesday is no problemo for me.

No need to be sorry about it, it's something we have to deal with and get on with, we have to make every day special for him.

A quick reminder this weeks ride is on Wednesday. I have a new victim to bring along - Tony the roadie, the one who gives me hell on Monday nights with his 'Boot Camp' training rides. I am lending him the bloody Kona so that should handicap him :LOL:

Back