Project Koma

That's a nice and sweet build, it got the 'fun factor' and I am sure people will admire your bike when you go out riding this summer. Lovely job! :cool:

Yeah, liking that a lot, Mr Brodie would be proud of that splatter effect, similar to when the GF's parents once ran over a pheasant with their RAV4 whilst we were driving behind them (less feathers though!) :)

Very cool. What ring are you running; I have a Rockhopper that I want to put a single ring on and keep the rear cassette for 8-speed.

That is amazing. Love the splatter and the abundance of white. Really really nice. Just wondering, have you considered a white seat post as well?

Damn! Just burnt my soup as I was totally distracted by this amazing bike! :LOL:

Love the humour and attention to detail, Bike of the M*****F****** Month!!

J i m s t e r":3k9fdgl6 said:
Very cool. What ring are you running; I have a Rockhopper that I want to put a single ring on and keep the rear cassette for 8-speed.

Ring is a 32t RF

rienster":2ii038xj said:
That is amazing. Love the splatter and the abundance of white. Really really nice. Just wondering, have you considered a white seat post as well?

I would consider a white post if the weight was under 200 grams. Where do you find them?

Seems like Steve is too modest to display before and after pictures, but if you do a search on his threads you’ll find this bike as it was when he bought it, and I can tell you it looked pretty dowdy by comparison with this spectacular effort.

What is it like to ride Steve? And what kind of response do you get out on the trail? I like to picture you riding around on it at a furious pace, with a wild-eyed look on your face and making blood-curdling noises.

Back