MacRetro chat and rides thread

Hi Alex, we'll wait and see if the weld holds up :) there were alot of naysayers.

Had another wee fanny aboot with it, bit more oil in the forks has cured the lurchy front and rolled the bars forward abit and moved the seat forward too. Never noticed quite how much layback there was with the post, I think that coupled with the slightly jacked front slackened the seat angle just a bit too much.Has helped but a 100mm or so flat stem and swept bars are on the cards. Reckon I just need to shorten the hoses a tad too, ok for now but will order some olives next time I'm on CRC.

the :roll: was for the now 4 drumlanrig threads and counting :LOL: :LOL:

I'm going to either CV or the Drum this weekend to try and improve my SS a wee bit. Enjoyed Sunday and thus would like to try some more natural singletrack without the climbs of the tweed valley. Mind you, Blair Adam wood in Fife or Pollock will also be considered or even Glenifer Braes which looked interesting on the google satelite veiw.

Anyone not going on Gaz's west coast adventure who would like a more mainstream ride this weekend let me know

you can't do blairadam while I'm across in arrochar! that just wouldn't be fair, it's only 40 minutes from me - arrochar is almost 2 1/2 hours

Do we have a BOTM entrant for May? Jimi with the Mani? Velo? Now that he can post pics? Or any of the other motley crew? Dr S has that fat been in yet?

Latest posts

Back