Gah!! the search for a Bonty continues.....

holden":1rg59b2a said:
it took me 1.5 years to find my mint 93 Race Lite XS once I knew I wanted one. pass on privateers. ideally, wait for a <95 race or race lite. i'm not a fan of resto projects unless its a rare frame or start price was really low.

ebay has a "want-it-now" area for wanted ads.

yeah - would prefer the race or race lite and the older the better, would prefer it mint but would prob be respraying the frame anyway so condition isnt too important.. Nice to hear you found one eventually.

never knew about the wanted thing on Ebay - I shall go look now...

Cheers guys.... :)

Scarlett":1tq9pmif said:
Cheers mate - had a look and its lush but sadly too big as I am looking for a 14"ish frame... had one that sort of size and it was huuuuge... :(

Okay. Whenever I see one in 14" I'll notify you

If it makes you feel any better I have been looking for a Dyna Tech Titanium MT4 frame with under BB cable routing since about 2000! Got it now though! :p

BTW: How is the Kona, would like to see some pic's of it complete as I never really finished it. ;)

since 2000!!! I'm not waiting that bloody long...! :)

The Kona is fab! Replacing all the gold bolts etc with red at the moment and hoping to get my mitts on some red anodised cantis to complete the look, need some bar ends, grips and spd's and she'll be perfect - I love the damn thing, although am now hooked... :(

Scarlett":2vaul9vq said:
Anyone else waited what feels like aaaaaaaaaages to get their perfect bike...?

All the time....

On the lookout for a size L Race or Race Lite. If you see one reasonable let me know. Will do the same if I see a XS Race/Race Lite :D

edit: i actually have a 93 Race Lite S (13" c-c) ... not that it matters.

Seat tube ...
XS: 11" c-c
S: 13" c-c
M: 15" c-c
L: 17" c-c
XL: 19" c-c
XXL: 21" c-c

Back