Drumlanrig Sunday 3rd of May

numbnuts has bought two copies of last months singletrack :oops: would anyone like a copy? I can bring it with me, it has the retro articles in it. Free gratis of course.

Sure i mentioned it but i'm not going to make this guy's, got a car show to go to tomorrow.

Have a good ride though ;)

Eh did we come up with a time? and where to meet. Forecast is interesting anyway,heavy rain through the night with scattered shower/sun through the day. Expect to get muddy :twisted:

I think its evolved into the usual 1030 for 11 meeting time in the carpark to the front of the castle, you roll up the drive and are accosted by someone wanting £4 for you to park up your car.

We go to Riks bikeshed in the courtyard to the right of the castle where Rik will give us a map that he will mark out with the course of last years SSUK event, thus you'll get a taste of what an SS race course is like. The rain will just make it more like last year, but as regards getting muddy, do not worry they have showers in the courtyard for a small fee.

See you Sunday.

Velo

see you at 10.30 :cool:

£4 :shock: do we get anything other than parking for that- entry to museum, Ice cream etc...?

I'll have the mag please Kaiser if someone hasn't already blagged it :roll:

Love you guys but I'm no going anywhere near a shower with any of you- I'll stink till I get home thank you very much :LOL:

Back