'Official' Retrobike Pace Serial Number Thread

Dr S":nb92ib54 said:
Well Pace Fans, the featured manufacturor at this summers 'Big Dirty Weekender' is, suprise suprise---- Pace!

We are hoping to get as many square tubed Paces as possible in one place and subject to confirmation and the promise of a few free beers, we will have Mr Adrian Carter himself along for the evening! We have around 15-16 confirmed so far including Jerky's RC500 and Justbackdated will be unveiling his Funky Pace. I would love to get 25 bikes there but that's down to you lot.

So check your diary and keep the 25/26th August free and join in the fun.

See the link in my sig. and get signed up if you can make it.

Cheers
Si

Sounds like alot of fun Si...I'll be sending much Pace love from New Zealand xoxoxox

Rich":2t0tn1jt said:
retroking#1":2t0tn1jt said:
Neilll if you can sort the list. :LOL: We now have RC100.... 0294...0295...0296...0297..... :cool:

Nice!

Lets see some photos Max!

Rich

I think what Max meant was collectively there is a sequential run of numbers......but to keep all the 100's, 200's, 300's etc together (how I sort the data in my list) the actual serial number sequence goes 'out'.

Updates :)

If you can help out, I need numbers/numbers checking for the frames with an * next to them....thanks.

N

Rich":2qjh286u said:
Dr S":2qjh286u said:
Well Pace Fans, the featured manufacturor at this summers 'Big Dirty Weekender' is, suprise suprise---- Pace!

We are hoping to get as many square tubed Paces as possible in one place and subject to confirmation and the promise of a few free beers, we will have Mr Adrian Carter himself along for the evening! We have around 15-16 confirmed so far including Jerky's RC500 and Justbackdated will be unveiling his Funky Pace. I would love to get 25 bikes there but that's down to you lot.

So check your diary and keep the 25/26th August free and join in the fun.

See the link in my sig. and get signed up if you can make it.

Cheers
Si

Sounds like alot of fun Si...I'll be sending much Pace love from New Zealand xoxoxox

We have hit 25 now but being greedy swine we would like more. Could you spreed the word on your excellent site Rich?

Cheers
Si

im now the proud owner of f618010 :D

neill,i also have the tribel house smiley face thingy youve got as your pic on my arm as a tattoo,with flames coming of,just thought id let you know lol

it was awkward kids f6,does anybody have any info etc on the disc dropout thingy,id like to use discs on it but could be swayed towards maguras,any info,pics etc on the f6 would be great,wanted a rc200 for as long as i can remember so hope you all enjoy my,slightly different take on my dream bike

cheers :D

longun":3adwpuug said:
im now the proud owner of f618010 :D

neill,i also have the tribel house smiley face thingy youve got as your pic on my arm as a tattoo,with flames coming of,just thought id let you know lol

it was awkward kids f6,does anybody have any info etc on the disc dropout thingy,id like to use discs on it but could be swayed towards maguras,any info,pics etc on the f6 would be great,wanted a rc200 for as long as i can remember so hope you all enjoy my,slightly different take on my dream bike

Hey you...didn't we meet in the Peaks...you were riding a Kona?

Dropouts can be swapped on Pace...don't have to use discs ;)

My Avatar is an old Spiral Tribe logo from '92 ish :)

yup,kona was shifted not long after the peaks ride.so i can order any rc200 dropout,ie the stif ones n theyll fit?

also whats the seatpost dim,is it 29.4?

Back