SRP USA

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello, just a quickie, I've just been on the SRP USA website and was just wondering can you still order stuff from there?, anyone done it and had experience of doing so, are there any extra costs I need to take into account and how long does it take stuff to come over here. If no one knows thats call I'll message their website but just thought if anybody here as had experience here they'd be able to tell me. Cheers :D

After green bits really, outer chain ring bolts, crank caps, bottle cage bolts, aheadset cap in 1/18th, would like a breakaway bolt and jockey wheel bolts but for sram dunno if you can get those. Not after getting any quite yet though as looks like this months spare cash from payday is already going to be taken on something but just putting out a bit of a feeler.

I'd not tried before no, but just had a look and thats fantastic looks like they've got pretty much what I want and at good prices without having the hassle of waiting for stuff to come from USA, I shall add it to my favourites and be buying some stuff next month me thinks, cheers chaps.

ape":xjsyom7u said:
After green bits really, outer chain ring bolts, crank caps, bottle cage bolts, aheadset cap in 1/18th, would like a breakaway bolt and jockey wheel bolts but for sram dunno if you can get those. Not after getting any quite yet though as looks like this months spare cash from payday is already going to be taken on something but just putting out a bit of a feeler.

got some genuine srp green outer chainring bolts if you want to buy em

Back