MacRetro chat and rides thread

perry":2rmr3ioo said:
could you both please stay behind me , wouldnt want to have to ride over TWO failed allumiuminium frames :LOL:

if your quiet you can hear them creaking right now :p

That noise is actually your trailstar gently weeping/wimpering :LOL:

Now you have gone and done it perry, there is one thing that can unite and galvanize the warring clans and that is a cheeky Sassenach, just watch yourself in those deep dark woods :twisted:

BTW there is a very good chance we will be behind you for pretty much most of the race :LOL:

im planning on putting in a good effort on the rollapalooza racing so come race time i might be too knackered to even do the lemans start :LOL:

awww aye the excuses are piling in noo. :LOL:

BTW did anyone get a hairy coo mail?

clockworkgazz":23nnbfsl said:
not me- how did your postman get the bovine thru the letter box :shock: ?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mail ludite it aw electric these days.

Sneaky pics of the SS, will almost certainly change the cockpit, too high and flat :? feel like I want to stand on the pedals all the time. Any ideas? Thinking something a bit longer and as said before with the sweepy bars. Need to tidy that magura hose too.

3492364942_eae8f18c9e_b.jpg

singlespeed set up

3492364968_f365a072cc_b.jpg

the crack :twisted:

3492364932_86e2bf9f9f.jpg

wow nice bike :cool:

Love the cranks wheels hubs tires hanger frame and brakes- looks great.

Longer flat stem stem or layback post maybe?

Only thing I'm not sure of is the forks- might be better another colour? Red?

Any decals or are you going nude?

That would be a fab polished alloy bike if it wasn't a fat tubed GT alloy bike :?

Stick with the layout for now until you've ridden Drumlanrig, then tweak to suite yourself.

Hardrock is ready to go but rider is a bit fooked so I'll make sure my walking boots are ready to :roll:

Think I'll try a stem first, quite cheap and easy ( ;) ) to bugger about with. As for aesthtics I'll leave as is, not sure I'm 100% smitten by it. I'll use it for a while try to get the position dialled in and decide what to do. I would probably rather something steel and a bit more modern to take the 100mm fork. Also theres a whopper of a dent right where the GT decal would go :roll: .

Back