10th May Arrochar-lochgoilhead-Arrochar Macretro

Funny you should say that - yesterday i took delivery of a tasty looking set of RC35s :p :p :p so the temporary "Edinburgh Bicycle" rigids may be relieved. Came with XTR brakes too :cool:

Have I told you that already :cool: :D :cool:

I'll get some work done on my bike tomorrow...

Are we recommending bounce for this trip or will rigid be ok?
Bearing in mind if I put on the Mag21s I'll have to use canti's as opposed to my disk.

Although it would be nice to try the mags again... been almost 2 years.

Mr Panda":4p67twhb said:
Funny you should say that - yesterday i took delivery of a tasty looking set of RC35s :p :p :p so the temporary "Edinburgh Bicycle" rigids may be relieved. Came with XTR brakes too :cool:

Have I told you that already :cool: :D :cool:

big show off ;)

rIGID SHOULD BE FINE. tHERE ARE A COUPLE OF "OFF THE BEATEN TRACK" BITS BUT MAINLY FORESTRY TRACKS. Oh - Bloomin' Caps Lock :evil:
Only reason i'll put the bouncy Pace on is to play with it and see if that was £50 well spent. That's if I can get the C16 ready - a few other bits to sort too, otherwise its the rigid 'Cone :D

The Ken":323xer4r said:
I'll get some work done on my bike tomorrow...

Are we recommending bounce for this trip or will rigid be ok?
Bearing in mind if I put on the Mag21s I'll have to use canti's as opposed to my disk.

Although it would be nice to try the mags again... been almost 2 years.

save yourself the effort, the forks are mince, I'll give you £60 and you can get yourself a nice hat or summit ;)

Did you get a set of rigid pace legs with them there forks? Strange question I know but I was up against a fellow retro biker for some forks at a good price and they beat me to it :evil:

clockworkgazz":342b1pq1 said:
save yourself the effort, the forks are mince, I'll give you £60 and you can get yourself a nice hat or summit ;)

Did you get a set of rigid pace legs with them there forks? Strange question I know but I was up against a fellow retro biker for some forks at a good price and they beat me to it :evil:

I have enough hats and a couple of balaclavas already thank you very much :LOL:
Not me with the extra rigid legs, although i did look at some of them too.
Patina'd Pace bouncy boys now attached to muchly patina'd C16R. Just got the gears and brakes to decide and sort now - could be a work-in-progress for a few months yet :roll: Bit of a pick'n'mix at the moment :cool:

will get some pics up soon, maybe even in the citrus section :!:

I'm really sorry, but I have to pull out of this weekends jaunt - not because of work for a change, but because I have just found out I don't have an MOT on my car :oops: and my garage can't fit me in till next week. it ran out last month I thought I had till the end of this month.

If I find other transport I will still come, but the distance makes that unlikely as renting a car will cost too much.

I have to look after wife and weans this weekend as my good lady is no well so will have to take a rain check Mr Panda- give me a shout when you are free and we can rebook this trip- gutted :evil:

definitely not making this one - Just Failed the MOT, fixing the car at the weekend, as I'm too tight to let the garage do it.

Back