MacRetro chat and rides thread

yeah like your logic, and I would use the orange alot more with some front springs.......

S bike and proflex do seem to be up before sir alan......

Ok sceptics and naysayers single speed now complete :D full test ride on Sunday, actually quite happy with it now its done though I still reckon I'll get some sweepy bars fitted before Dalby........as long as I don't break it :? Actually still have a wee bit of fork oil to dribble in as its topping out a bit too easy :roll:

The Ken":29ijssej said:
I'd keep the s-bike over the proflex, just on looks and rarity.

Thing is he has this 'I've got sore handy pandys' ' I can't type, boo hoo' thing going and he needs the bouncy bouncy of the proflex.

:LOL:

kaiser":24bhvocg said:
The Ken":24bhvocg said:
I'd keep the s-bike over the proflex, just on looks and rarity.

Thing is he has this 'I've got sore handy pandys' ' I can't type, boo hoo' thing going and he needs the bouncy bouncy of the proflex.

:LOL:

ha ha you can read me like a book, remind me again, what rigid forks will you have on the zaskar again?

Looking forward to sunday now, got my first ride in tonight and all is well apart from my white grips being less than white now :(

I think the only bike I could let go of is the GF is in bits and will be a pain to get running and the MF (cause I have yet to finish and ride) the rest tell me to keep and cherish them :twisted:

Just a thought Gaz, your on-one will probably be placed in the on-one pile at Dalby just prior to the le mans start. This is now tradition and can result in some cursing if your steed is at the bottom :LOL:

Least yours is now distinctive :roll:

clockworkgazz":23v4tx8e said:
ahh but I will be on the dale at dalby so they will prob give me a head start out of pity and charity :cool:

ha ****-ing ha

Your big ring is going to be well and truly corrupted in dalby forest :twisted:

you have been warned zaskar Boy ;)

could you both please stay behind me , wouldnt want to have to ride over TWO failed allumiuminium frames :LOL:

if your quiet you can hear them creaking right now :p

Back