MacRetro chat and rides thread

Do we sound really anal with the 34/17, 32/16 yadda yadda yadda

whats with all these strange numbers ? surely you mean 51.5 gi :LOL:

but with the 17t your chain will wear quicker

gagurakovs always look awful :LOL:

Going to wait for a nice day before I take some pictures as well as getting Ian brown to pose on the bike (he has yet to respond to my e-mail :?: ), indeed will be putting the black chainring on when it arrives from charlie(messed about with the chainline and flipped the shimano one and it now works a treat :oops: :roll: ) and as for list of bits.......

frame- on-one inbred
Brakes- avid 7's
wheels-lx/ukai
pedals-shimano somthing
chain- kmc I think
blah blah blah bla blah

not really that good with this sort of guff, you will see it and get a wee go on sunday ( don't wear those awful eggwisk things it spoils the for us all) as long as I get a go on the zaskar thingamy with crappy fat tube, a wide gusset flange bucket and sub standard post 1995 workmanship ;)

eggwhisks ARE the future, none of your lardy spuds here boyo. :LOL:

was meant to be going a run today but my parts haven't arrived yet :evil: and its rainin so in typical fashion shakedown on sunday :D

need some advice please

I have the GF frame up for sale but I have priced it so it will prob not sell :roll:

Prob need to sell cause there really is no point having as many bikes as I do but in my tiny wee brain each one is necessary. Which bike/s should go and why please.

The clockwork is getting buried with me or will only be sold to fund a yo so it's a keeper and the on-one is a keeper for the time being at least :LOL:

answers on a postcard.........

Hmmm tricky one :? if I was you I'd sell them all and buy a singlespeed Yo eddy :LOL:

Seriously though, cracked frames are hard to shift no matter how good the repair. The GF and the dale you should probably keep till you kill. Since you don't mind riding them all too I reckon sell the sbike and buy some pace forks for the orange. Have it as your geared retro rider. GF as a front sus SS and the dale as is.Muddy fox as wee commutter retro project. Possibly :LOL:

Latest posts

Back