1993 Orange Prestige FINISHED UPDATED 07/07/09

That's a great paint job, gotta love the style of those Oranges. Certainly a make (Prestige, P7 etc.) I'd like to own in the future. That should produce a great finished article.

Have fun :D

Updated 30/4/09

ALL COMMENTS WELCOME, CHEERS SEAN

Attachments

• pbpic3348829.jpg
    pbpic3348829.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 2,119
  • pbpic3348830.jpg
    pbpic3348830.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 2,119
Hats off to argos on this one.. what a resto, looks awesome! Just needs a tange prestige ultralight decal to finish it off! ;) Let me know if you find one, I need one for my 93 Prestige!

p

OrangeRetro":2pjj72pc said:
Hats off to argos on this one.. what a resto, looks awesome! Just needs a tange prestige ultralight decal to finish it off! ;) Let me know if you find one, I need one for my 93 Prestige!

have you got a restoration planned for yours or is it staying purple? :)

sean

I'm pretty much bored of doing factory faithful paint resto's! My orange/white fade clockwork is doing my nut, although its coming along nicely. I'm tempted to do the prestige baby blue with custom decals.. watch this space! ;)

---

OrangeRetro":1ejcsc9a said:
I'm pretty much bored of doing factory faithful paint resto's! My orange/white fade clockwork is doing my nut, although its coming along nicely. I'm tempted to do the prestige baby blue with custom decals.. watch this space! ;)

cool...should be one of a kind :D

Back