Birthsday cards and ex-wives

hehe its quicker to find a girl you hate and then just give her everything ...saves time that way. :LOL: :LOL:

Which reminds me of my current favourite gag

What's is the credit crunch worse than a divorce?
Because I've lost half my net worth and still have a wife

:)

crud":2le6kybo said:
cannondale king":2le6kybo said:
marrage no chance me and my missus are happy without the

1.marrage cost
2.divorce cost

:LOL: :LOL:

Depends on how popular you are. If you have a big 'do' then yes.
But the cost of both my weddings cost at most £100. The next will be in the same price league. & in church.
2. True the divorce's did cost more £350. She paid for the second. The biggest problem was the stress levels were off the scale.
Marrage is good/fun. divorce can be. In the case of the second making the bitch pay. So can be fun too.

tintin40":35ydob2k said:
crud":35ydob2k said:
cannondale king":35ydob2k said:
marrage no chance me and my missus are happy without the

1.marrage cost
2.divorce cost

:LOL: :LOL:

Depends on how popular you are. If you have a big 'do' then yes.
But the cost of both my weddings cost at most £100. The next will be in the same price league. & in church.
2. True the divorce's did cost more £350. She paid for the second. The biggest problem was the stress levels were off the scale.
Marrage is good/fun. divorce can be. In the case of the second making the bitch pay. So can be fun too.

:shock: ,where do you live?

il be looking at the arse end of 10k for a wedding im sure.

[ :shock: ,where do you live?

il be looking at the arse end of 10k for a wedding im sure.[/quote]

London. :(

10K :shock: :shock:

There are weddings and then there are weddings. Ours must have been £8k. back in '01 but we had to invite a load of folk and she wanted a nice place and the dress and trimmings. Register Office with witnesses and a round of drinks afterward achieves much the same for a fraction of the budget.

£4700 mine was in 1999, £35 for the registry office then a sit down meal in a local boozer with close family, Then at night a big piss up with a hundred or so guests (cant remember who or where as i was totally bladdered) then 3 nights in a local 5 star hotel in the bridal suite. The wife organised it all and just told what time and where to be.

Still haven't quite figured out how she managed to con me into a wedding i thought i was doing well holding out for 5 years then bam i'm married :shock:

Back