Drumlanrig Sunday 3rd of May

Shooooood be, still waiting on a couple of bits, should have been here yesterday

Kaiser, bodge it if you have to but Do Not arrive on a multigeared bike.

We are having enough of your antics :roll:

Only kidding :D

Love your stern approach velo you are the SS of SS :LOL:

My freaky on-one will be there, with whiter than white grips- one time only- roll up roll up.

I can only think that we have been going about it the wrong way recriutment wise- we should have been saying we are all elite riders and challanged anyone to come and keep up, this "we are all shite come join us" marketing campaign is no working- your macretro needs you if you think you can handle the pace (did you see what I did there pace get-it!)

Sorry gazz no moderns :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: only kidding, but better run it by mein velo first. Bits have now arrived so no excuses, seatpost is in, just the maguras to titivate now. Had another wee run and its funny how much I've taken to the Marys, definitely feel funny going back to less sweep :? Think I may purchase another sweepy type bar.

know what you mean, was going to switch the mary's across to the on-one but have stuck with risers for the time being (no bar ends yet :twisted: ). defo less comfort but I do like the racer feeling you get with flats too.

I saw a set of silver sweep bars very much like the mary's in gears in glasgow, pretty light too, didn't ask about price but might be worth a call? They also had a nice new rolls saddle :cool:

Thinkin of trying a pair of Salsa bars 17deg sweep and fairly cheap too.

yeah gibson street they have heavy ones and light ones, one set had road bar tape which was quite cool.

salsa would be cool to.

Mike on the forum had a nice dh/ss middleburn ring and red ss bolts for £10 (wish I had bought before going to charlie) 4 arm is this any use to you- remember you saying you were looking?

Back