Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

Rider: Drapoon

Mode of transport: 94' Kona Explosif

Wild claim: Promise not to talk :shock:

See you there ;)

Good effort now required for tomorrows night's ride boys......I'm going all techie on your ass and will be riding with full GPS Tracking that can be published online (and yes, chat breaks make us look REALLY bad :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

Neill

Brilliant ride last night, quality riding and quality chatting. Personal highlights include - Why do bikes get dusty when you ride? and, last minute cheap holiday deals to Mexico - £650 for 2 weeks all inclusive.

Neills (Etch-a-sketch) data logger map looks like Florence Nightingale, next week we will do a route that draws Pacman.

Apart from my headest nearly falling out (again :roll: ) and my chainset trying to part company with the bottom bracket/cranks it was a great night.....got up 'that hill' again (even though I didn't need to!!)....got to ride some new fangled modern thing with funny gears and suspension :shock:

My new 'toy' was good fun and did what it says on the tin....here are the results: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip ... pId=399999
(click satellite for 'proper' pictures). Hover over the graphs on the right for detailed info about the ride....

The really mental 'Benny Hill' bit I think is the Technical Trials section and the Freeride/4x

Back