East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

exit road , to the right while looking at the cafe ? :oops:

i think i know the general direction , didnt we come back that way at one point ?

whats the general itinerary for the evening ?

Yar, we did come back that way at one point, well remembered. As for the T junction just follow the exit signs as if you were driving out in your car...Right if looking at the cafe is pretty much correct though, direction wise.

I'll try to be there by 6pm for 1-2 hours gentle riding

itl have to be gentle , what with my broken leg , arm and concussion . that or ill be sore from all the ridicule dished out by the dirty kids :(

youll be rite,jumpings easy,its the landing thats tricky lol,and it only hurts if you crash :roll: lol,dont forget your pisspot :!:

Thanks again Matt for bringing it all together. Certainly got the weather right.
Ed, the wheel worked fine, although I should have swapped cassettes as there was the occasional chain slip. It was interesting having a different tyre on the back, it felt better than the Smoke on the twisty technical stuff but didn't have the same solid bite.

Looking forward to the next time :D

yep always good to ride with others :D

feeling a bit tired now , i guess i shouldnt have done the red route before everyone turned up :LOL: great fun though , just need to learn how to corner on those off camber bits

would it be frowned upon to just ride in the drainage bits ?

Latest posts

Back