Yay or Nay?

• Yay :-)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay :-(

• What :-0

• Total voters
The Skream mix is average, it would be better with the drum breaks all the way through, the 'Last Japan' re-edit adds a bit more fun, bleepy!

The High Contrast live version is awesome, as expected.

In case the original isnt 80's dance floor enough for you check out the lifelike remix. s'cool.

Having just listened to 'Quicksand' there is a risk she could be a bit of a one trick pony... not that that is getting in the way of lady GaGa etc etc.

Electroclash is dead - Long live Electro-clash!

It gets on my tits.

Just heard the latest Prodigy track - didnt realize it was a Prodigy track as I was thinking 'this sounds like somebodys trying to parody and early '90's rave track'...

Just heard the latest Prodigy track - didnt realize it was a Prodigy track as I was thinking 'this sounds like somebodys trying to parody and early '90's rave track'...

Thats what they do best! the new single is the only decent track on the album IMHO, the last album was much better, so much for their big idea about getting Keith and Maxim back on board and making tunes like they used to.. (Fat of the land was the worst album before they released Invaders...)

heathy":1qmelof7 said:
letmetalktomark":1qmelof7 said:
heathy":1qmelof7 said:

:cool: :cool:

Love High Contrast :cool:

If you get the chance have a listen to his new album, i went to the album launch party a few weeks back in brizol, awesome ;)

Bastard. I love HC. True Colours was the first CD my wife bought me when we got together... Bless her.

Oh.. and totally agree about the Prodigy. Pendulum wipe the floor with them, they're making the sort of music that the Prodigy should be making, not re-hashing old material in order to boost the retirement fund.

that reminds me of a bit in peep sow where jez had been given a tape by sophies cousin and is playing it to super hanz

" this is the best example of the kinda thing we would do weve ever had "

:LOL:

"This is the greatest New Order record we never made" Peter Hook, on 'Out of Control' - The Chemicals

Back