NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

no worries mate I'm like you, a lover not a fighter and I want some clockwork decals from him, so need to keep him sweet- even If I knew the distance involved I could do a few similar runs to get my head round the concept- I am going to get some charity sponsership for the event so will need to finish it- that's my incentive anyway, that and a chance to finally defeat Kaisers big ring hoodoo (slightly smaller big ring as this is SS ;) )

clockworkgazz":3mw44gwe said:
no worries mate I'm like you, a lover not a fighter and I want some clockwork decals from him, so need to keep him sweet- even If I knew the distance involved I could do a few similar runs to get my head round the concept- I am going to get some charity sponsership for the event so will need to finish it- that's my incentive anyway, that and a chance to finally defeat Kaisers big ring hoodoo (slightly smaller big ring as this is SS ;) )

The way to defeat Kaisers Big Ring is to summon it's evil spirit with a celtic chant* and channel it through your legs- it worked for me last weekend. There are side effects though- I have sprouted a strange beard!

Si

* I don't know any Celtic chants so I just sang Andy Stewart's 'Donald wheres me troosers' in a rather poor Glaswegian accent.

Did I hear thrunton ride out mentioned :D :LOL: :LOL:

I am off up there tomorrow for the day if anyone is interested in a jolly. ;)

Sithlord":leedwq96 said:
Did I hear thrunton ride out mentioned :D :LOL: :LOL:

I am off up there tomorrow for the day if anyone is interested in a jolly. ;)

Welcome back gimpy boy :p

Will be up there around 7:30 on the modern stuff, probably heading up to the crags. will you still be around?

Si

Will be up there around 7:30 on the modern stuff, probably heading up to the crags. will you still be around?

Might be big boy, not sure yet, deff, going to be around most of the day, planning a big ride .. first off up at simonside during the day, then venture for a play at thrunton sometime mid afternoon... depends how knacked I am ;) if I will still be there at 19.30

I'll text you and let you know chap.. :)

[/quote]

Dr S":vtinhrn1 said:
clockworkgazz":vtinhrn1 said:

The way to defeat Kaisers Big Ring is to summon it's evil spirit with a celtic chant* and channel it through your legs- it worked for me last weekend. There are side effects though- I have sprouted a strange beard!

Si

* I don't know any Celtic chants so I just sang Andy Stewart's 'Donald wheres me troosers' in a rather poor Glaswegian accent.

:? I did fell a little vacuous round the ring last week???, so it was you stealing my thunder :twisted: getting too close to the big rings power will induce sporadic facial hair, thus the high proportion of MacRetro foliage. :LOL:

Sorry guys, can't make Thrunton tonight. Mr Builder is returning to put down the kitchen floor in the morning (9 weeks after he started it :roll: ) so whilst you enjoy yourselves I will be humping furniture and white goods around the place.

Have fun

Si

Erm... i think that only leaves me for tonight.... Will probably head out with wor lass over Burnopfield then

P20":2gcgxpw5 said:
Erm... i think that only leaves me for tonight.... Will probably head out with wor lass over Burnopfield then

Sorry about that matey, but I don't want any excuse for that bleeding builder to not get on with the floor in the morning. Also got to go to the public consulation for Morpeth's flood plans this evening (which I have only just found out about). Sodding enviroment agency want to build a 15 foot banking in my back garden- cutting it in half and ruining our view of the river (and knocking a huge amount off the value of our house too probably) :evil:

Anyway- next months day ride is up on a separate thread. See here....

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58859

Back