Build up of my very first retro bike!!

perry":37l5xqlw said:
nope not mine

the blue and silver would look nice . to deter thieves id spit in a condom and drape it over the grip :LOL: nobodys gunna touch it then

you could also always try to lock it next to a nicer looking bike
ha.....stuff spitting in it,give the sticky fingered tw@ts the full monty!!!

I've got several of those Tektro power hanger things, you can have one for free and i'll even chuck in postage. PM me if interested.

Also a group of us MacRetro types are hitting Drumlanrig on Sunday and Ae on the 16th if your interested.

Be good to see a new and interested rider.

Velo

That looks Smart ,i really love those polished main tubes :cool: ,you simply must get a pace fork on there :D
I know you said you were worried 'bout those thieving ned scumbags but if your bike is locked at your college with a couple of good locks i think it would be fine.
When i cycle to Glasgow city centre for a shop or general fanny about ,i always lock my bike in the B & P college car park,theres always students about [its the smoking area]and its right in front of the janitors box.

My bikes are usually very nice ,shiny and expensive looking but ive never had a problem on security or been worried about it when its locked there.

I use a standard lock and one of those long braided wires with looped ends which i pass through everything then secure onto the lock

yea i like the polished tubes, why i bought it :LOL: yea i,ll keep my eye out for some manitous, cos they,re the sex :LOL: yea i,ve got a combination cable lock, just got to get a nice D lock.

dave :cool:

Back