Drumlanrig Sunday 3rd of May

Guys

Be carefull if there are any roadies still kicking around Drum on the 3rd. There is a big ride on the 2nd, part of the Dumfries and Galloway Bike Season.

If they get in the way, that's what suspension is for :oops:

Rhys

Looking like the Drum's gonna be an unofficial SS meet and as a consequence I've emailed Rick Alsop at Ricks BikeShed at Drumlanrig to ask if he can detail the route of SSUK08. Thus we can check out the terrain and obstacles we might meet at Dalby sort of.........

Dave has all the bits to SS his Raleigh and says he'll do this for the Drum which just leaves Kaiser to pull his long awaited SS out of the bag :roll:

Lets all SS to remind everyone what a stupid idea of mine it was to enter SSUK09 :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2jolgqzt said:
velomaniac":2jolgqzt said:
just leaves Kaiser to pull his long awaited SS out of the bag :roll:

I wouldn't put any money on that happening- gt methinks ;)

yee of little faith, I have told you before'trust me' :D :roll:

kaiser":2newhvp5 said:
clockworkgazz":2newhvp5 said:
velomaniac":2newhvp5 said:
just leaves Kaiser to pull his long awaited SS out of the bag :roll:

I wouldn't put any money on that happening- gt methinks ;)

yee of little faith, I have told you before'trust me' :D :roll:

I work in financial services and there is a saying within the industry "never trust anyone who tells you to trust them" ;)

I was thinking see you jimmy hats and garish lycra- low cost and High impact, might also try and blag a kilt for mooching about (not the ride itself).

clockworkgazz":366indzd said:
I was thinking see you jimmy hats and garish lycra- low cost and High impact, might also try and blag a kilt for mooching about (not the ride itself).

raid your wardrobe then :D

bump on this trip as I am getting excited......any other retro bikers out there, fancy this or is it the same bunch of drongo's as per usual?

Latest posts

Back