ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
:LOL:

------------------------------------------------------
Had a bit of change of heart concerning my latest project,i was looking for sus fork to put on the lts,and on the lookout for a yellow judy for the torus project instead of the judy TT thats currently fitted, but was never suited to that period of build :(
I've just bought a pair of wheels off that great bloke awaycaboose for the lts and they came with a pair of 1 1/4" fatboy tyres[not suited to a sus frame really :shock: ]
So heres what im thinking..
Take the TT along with the bonty revolts off the torus and fit them to the lts,[its just a runaround for my brother in law and is just a mix of parts but its travel is a good match for the rear sus]

Put the fatboy tyres on the torus and fit a rigid fork .
just in time for summer cycle paths and a general road tearabout

Only thing i need then is a rigid fork for the Torus,which is my only transport :LOL: and i'd rather be able to get about on a daily basis than to finish a once a month bike for the BIL
Does anyone have any suggestions or examples on what fork i should go for?
Straight or curved, straight with a little curve ,sus adjusted or nay
Too much choice too little experience.
I like the orange rigid's that originally came on the P7[ :cool: ] F something or other :?
Pace straights would look fab and be great for roads but its arm and leg time on those kind of prices :cry:
I know little about project 2's which seem to go for very different amounts of money[is there different p2's :? ]

:? :? :?

Project 2s were actually several different kinds of fork.
There's a triple butted one which is much lighter, but most people on Ebay seem unaware of this.
That's the one that sounds right for a bike like a Torus.

Latest posts

Back