Endura Retrobike kit order - NOW ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you put me down for 1 pair of socks for size 10 and 1 windtex jacket please in large.
Which windtex jacket are we getting? As there is a lightweight one too.

I may have missed a few posts on this thread, as I'm lazy and my internet's been down for a coupla days!! Sorry if my order's too late!! :cry:

Please can I put in an order for an L and an XL Retrobike jersey, both long sleeve and full zip if at all possible!!

Thanks tons,

Lx

P.s. For women I've discovered that whatever is L in male sizes ... is XL is female sizes!! Anything that fits me will fit my bf perfectly ... it's really embarrassing for me to admit ... but it's true!! :p

As per PM I'd like a small size short sleeved road jersey please. Will do paypal if you can give me an email address. And delivery at MM would be fine if Ed is willing to pick it up for me.

Thanks

Hi there, pm sent about my order, but how do I know if you've got it or not? And how do I pay up for the tops that I've ordered, PayPal possibly? (By the way, it's one for me (XL women's size) and the other one is for my bf (L bloke size) who is also a member of RB, it's a pressie for him so .... ssshhhh!!! ;) )

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best Wishes,

Lx

OK - having read the post properly now - payment sent via paypal for one shortsleeved road shirt - small size!

Mind you Paypal have charged me for the privilege even though I tagged it as a gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back