East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

if i can get the blag on the car ill be able to do anytime , might even make a day of it , probably have to after getting lost in the woods . if you turn up and see a badly parked green 106 without me constantly checking its locked assume ive become one with the forest and taken to a life of living off leaves and crafting clothes from discarded innertubes :LOL:

is there a fairly decent map anywhere i can print off ?

perry":13vz2f7f said:
is there a fairly decent map anywhere i can print off ?

Yes, there's one on one of the Singletrack forums and it was mentioned here on the very original thread that started all this East Midlands crazyness off.

You posted on that thread beacuse it was your idea to organise a ride and the map was mentioned on that thread...so maybe if you look back at your history you can find it. I'll have a look too.

They also sell a map in the shop but it's a rip off.

The 1ist one Orange71 whacked up is the one I looked at. Don't be fooled by all the orange trails, they are contour lines :cry:

i think i might have to concentrate on not getting lost until people turn up to rescue me from the forest :LOL:

Just do the 12 mile Kitchener trail a couple of times to warm up!

It's signposted and starts where I started the ride. It's a good work out on a singlespeed, particualrly if it's muddy.

not sure if i will make it , mrs might be using the car tomorrow

heres my new forks , wheel , tyre and the disc kindly donated by roly :D

00001-12.jpg

Latest posts

Back