MacRetro chat and rides thread

Was interesting, rolled over bedrock and slabs without slowing at all. Instead of hard hits taking speed out, it keeps going and punishes you instead. Great for ss as you don't lose any momentum, but so unforgiving! Every bit of leg power you put in shoves it forward too!

Best bit was the reaction of the group standing around the tricky rock section as I hit it with more speed than even I'd feel was wise on the Intense, nearly as good next lap on the Kona freeride thingy at even more stupid speed!

nice SS macretro ride around pollok today, nice one lads- brew tastes great and no broken bikes for once :cool: see you at drum ss rocks.

Zaskar now welded :D made a fine job of it too. Should be ready for the Drum.

very cool kaiser- front bounce- ratio? I love the rigid front end, my arms/shoulders are aching but no wrist issues so think I'm getting used to the dales rather firm ride :cool:

Had a go on AC's One-one today and it is defo the way forward- so comfy and feels just right- will be doing the splatter job tonight so watch this space :roll: :LOL:

clockworkgazz":5w6ua4ga said:
Had a go on AC's One-one today and it is defo the way forward- so comfy and feels just right- will be doing the splatter job tonight so watch this space :roll: :LOL:

Thanks gazz, wish I could return the compliment but riding your 'dale was...well...more akin to this guy I reckon. >

Attachments

• boneshaker.jpg
    boneshaker.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 196
here is the bike after spatter fest- pretty rough in parts with a few smudges but I think I like it :? to late now anyroads- will post an update later in the week when it complete and ready to ride.

on-onepollock.jpg

You friggin vandal :LOL:

That look's pretty good, some of the drops look a bit heavy, did you thin the paint any ?

Bring it out to mine if you are needing help with the laquer ;)

Mind you'll need to sign the bottom right hand corner too :LOL:

Back