Removed

jonnyboy666":3euqabjk said:
doesn't mean we can't do it again! :LOL:

i miss my psyclone, thought i was gonna get it back, turns out it went to NZ :( :cry:

my santa cruz heckler, my orbit 531 training bike, my muddy fox seeker comp, my original mag 20's, my silver atac stem, my 2 zaskars, my lts2000, the list goes on

:D

i think i know where that psyclone could be?? kind of an ink blue colour??

My Chuck CRFS - twas my 1998 dream bike and i was lucky enough to own one. i think i sold the frame for £700 and i bought one of the first DMR Trailstars.
main.php

Speaking of things I was reluctant to sell, or not sell, or supposed to not sell, or something...The strangest thing happened this weekend...Actually all within about 30 minutes...

Had two forks to sell on fleabay...

Tange Switchblade
Answer Accutrax

Heres how that worked out...

1) - Friend says , "hey, I want the switchblade, so don't sell it!"
2) - I post the Accutrax on eBay.
3) - Friend calls up and says drop everything, he didn't know what the Accutrax was, but now he remembers, and wants that one instead....so I say come get it.
4) - Before I get back to eBay to cancel the Accutrax, it sells BIN....literally within about 20 minutes of being listed! Crap. Now what...I just sold something I don't have anymore! :shock:
5) - Send note to buyer of Accutrax...sorrysorrysorry but Accutrax is gone! :oops: Totally my fault, never exprected the thing to move so fast. Somehow I double sold it! I am a fool. :roll:
6) - Friend gets me again...and with a little massaging from me, says forget it, wants the Switchblade after all. Switches back out the forks. :? *whew*...back to the computer to maintain the sanctity of the eBay transaction!
7) - send note to eBay buyer, sorrysorrysorry, but the fork is yours at the BIN :oops: ...and no, I am not either drunk or demented. :p
8 - Accutrax headed to Cali all wrapped up snug in a box... :cool:
9) - Friend calls up...wants to know if Accutrax is still available...Is he kidding? :shock:
10) - I get new friends! :D

All kidding aside...all wound up right with the world...the eBay fella got his fork for his rightfull BIN offer...Comrade has fair condition Switchblade to play with...and I avoided making a total fool of myself on many levels! :shock: :D

Slightly off topic, as I didn't sell it, but it was stolen around four years ago, a 1995 Scott Pro Racing, think it was tripple butted cro-mo, but it had a real totch-potch of parts:

Judy XC's
Drive side Cook Bros RSR, there was a TruVativ on the other side (bike shop screwed up the thread installing spd's! Should still have the non drive side RSr somehwere.)
Magura Blue hydrolics.
M900 XTR front mech.
STX-RC rear mech.
STX-RC hubs, can't remember the rims.
Some black seat with yellow kevlar corners.
I think it had a Marin stem, and I can't remember the rest.

This was my first serious bike, I saved up for years to buy it, then some bastard stole it when I was in uni in Leicester, I always thought I was riding a piece of history, it even had 'designed and tested in Sun Valley USA' plaques on it. Still miss this bike big time, it was so nice to ride.

Road:

753 Reynolds road frame.
Gorgeous ITM chromed quill stem for 1" road forks.
Pair of Wolber racing rims laced to Shimano 600 hubs.

Offroad:

Titec titanium MTB handlebars.
Chromed rigid a-head 1/ 1/8 forks (I need them for my current NOS 90's Saracen project), actually I could get them back if I ask nicely :)
Some red anodized chainring bolts, titanium topcap and Fred Salmon bits: bar, stem & spacers.
STX front mech & 7-speed shifters.
TT bar.
Some silver spacers and small parts now needed again.

Agency_Scum said:
Click on pics to make them big...

I regret selling...

This

that seat post looks it should have a sail mounted to it, i thought it was part of the boat ;)

i didnt think you could buy a post that long. what length is it?

Back