Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

I'll join the club.

Orange Clockwork XTR

2009_0411finish0040.jpg

sinnett177":2z2qh1d1 said:
I'll join the club.

Orange Clockwork XTR

2009_0411finish0040.jpg
Liking that a lot it looks mint when you think of a clockwork thats how it would look . what year is it looks like about 90/91 ?

danpiero":26h6csmf said:
Liking that a lot it looks mint when you think of a clockwork thats how it would look . what year is it looks like about 90/91 ?

I think your in the right area, i'm not 100% sure myself but my guess would be 91-93.

Bugger :(
I sold my '98 clockwork and wish i hadnt,i could have added my sixpence worth

Oh Woe :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I love your '07 unipsycho :cool: ,thats the build i tried for but the early geometry really couldnt take it

Here's my Clockwork adapted to fast street form. Apologies to those who are offended by the modern running gear. Still have all the original LX stuff if I ever decide to put it back to stock.

Clockwork.jpg

wow two extremes of clockwork beauty- love sinnett's masterful recreation- truly a work of art (you will look cool as F with your new period correct top ;) ) and a super-fly street machine scanners, which looks smooth and lightning quick, very like the way my clockwork was set up when I first got her- the colour scheme is particularly nice too :cool:

clockworks rule.

This is my old '90 Clockwork LX upgraded with '93 LX rapid fire and crank. Few more bits were changed from stock. Pics taken about 2 years ago when I listed it on ebay (you stupid, stupid boy :cry: ). Many happy days were spent with her.

Here's my current Orange brood.

I've quite a few parts collected for the Prestige rebuild so will start a thread in members bikes when I get round to building. '07 Clockwork will get the same treatment when I get some more funds. ;)

Going out on my 5 tomorrow. Just how brilliant are 5's (for modern rubbish anyway :roll: )?

The prestige is lush, one bike I lusted after and almost bought, but parcelforce pay was rubbish :(

Love the modern clockwork too :cool:

Back