HELP!! Sunken Screws!!

dyna-ti":3fmjh2n6 said:
Drug paraphernalia too :shock:

:? I'm confused?! :?

And no, I'm not getting into motorbikes, those magazines have been cannibalised and chopped up too, for a BIG collage birthday card for my bf's 40th, 'cos I'm taking him to the TT races in June for a week!! :D

Attachments

• K's B'day card.jpg
    K's B'day card.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 593
if for some odd reason he doesnt want to go then ill do the decent thing and take 1 for the team and suggest (against my better wishes honest) that i should go instead.....its good of me i know but hey ...i promise not to enjoy it. :cool:

I'll put you on the list GK, but I have to tell you that my Ma, my best mate and brother (in that order!!) are above you in the list!! I can't imagine why you all want to come along instead of K!! Lol!! :roll:

im a closet cossack fan and lurve moterbikes almost as much as dh bikes....well that and rubik cubes ect... :?

its a russian version of the wermachts bmw and side car they used when they visited france,poland,russia ect...classic retro motorbike......very pretty(just like me hehe)

Is that like the one they rode in that Indiana Jones film? The browny beige ones maybe? Cool bikes!! :cool:

But I still can't wait to see the really fast motorbikes around the Isle of Man ... it's gonna be brill!! :D

Back