im now royaly p155ed off

Don't quit at all .Keep the doctors notes going in as long as you can,back's can take an awful long time to right themselves, and claim for injury at work.

you got pm.

anyone know about the two year ruling in respect to redundancy?

Al.

Dont quit Dan .......let him make the next move .....

Refusing to pay some one wages when they have a valid Drs Cert is breaking Employment Law and Refusing to let staff have access to the Accident book is breaking the law as well under data protection law its needs to be kept secure but all staff should have access at any given time .

IMHO employers have a moral responsibility for staff welfare as well , it seems pretty clear this is not being demonstraed in this case .

I would also advise you that if legal action is likely then it might be best not to post about it on a "open " internet forum .

yeah ive heard of things posted on the internet becoming evidence in various cases

id get on the phone about that other job you mentioned

cannondale king":1osddgqt said:
cheers guys mattythemod il take your advice and il stay stum online il wait and see what happens next :x

Just make sure you make notes on everything thats said and i face to face contact it prove valuable to have a witness there .

Mattythemod":yz0ks09l said:
cannondale king":yz0ks09l said:
cheers guys mattythemod il take your advice and il stay stum online il wait and see what happens next :x

Just make sure you make notes on everything thats said and i face to face contact it prove valuable to have a witness there .

It might also be worth also noting what happens between you and your employer while this is going on in a diary as it happens...Ie any phone calls to you, letters, home visits, or requests to come into work for a review etc...it can all be used as evidence for you in any legal/tribunal case and will keep an accurate record.....

up to 7 days off sick a self certificate is enough . after 7 days you need a doctor certificate .

any absence over 7 days from work due to injury at work must be reported to local council, it is the law .

contact your local environental health , they should know about it .

dont quit now .

Ok, I am probably sticking my neck out but..... :roll:

Being on the other side of the paycheck, DO NOT QUIT like previously mentioned. Your injury may turn into a "Soft Tissue and Nerve Damage" case that could'nt be confirmed except by "Does it hurt when I do this ?".

Just keep going to the doctor for pain, and keep sending in the note from your doctor. And keep all those records, and go to therapy, and keep feeling pain.

My worker comp insurance company settled with an employee to the tune of $100k a few years ago on a claim that never could be subtantiated with diagnosis, only pain. Actually, he had a stiff neck and sore shoulder, and the nephew call 911 just in case of heart attack. Of course no heart attack, but hospital administration sent him to county which set him up with social services, which referred to an injury lawyer, which came after my workers comp insurer, who got scared and settled.

shovelon":3vc6h1xb said:
Ok, I am probably sticking my neck out but..... :roll:

Being on the other side of the paycheck, DO NOT QUIT like previously mentioned. Your injury may turn into a "Soft Tissue and Nerve Damage" case that could'nt be confirmed except by "Does it hurt when I do this ?".

Just keep going to the doctor for pain, and keep sending in the note from your doctor. And keep all those records, and go to therapy, and keep feeling pain.

My worker comp insurance company settled with an employee to the tune of $100k a few years ago on a claim that never could be subtantiated with diagnosis, only pain. Actually, he had a stiff neck and sore shoulder, and the nephew call 911 just in case of heart attack. Of course no heart attack, but hospital administration sent him to county which set him up with social services, which referred to an injury lawyer, which came after my workers comp insurer, who got scared and settled.

ouch sorry to here that man thats rough 100k is a lot of cash

Back